You are about to download the Yaml Tabular Viewer Vsix v1.0.4 file for Visual Studio Code 1.78.0 and up: Yaml Tabular Viewer, vsCode extension for the yaml files with ability to view and edit translations in a tabular form ...
Please note that the Yaml Tabular Viewer Vsix file v1.0.4 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: yaml-tabular-viewer-1.0.4_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.4
• Requires: VS Code 1.78.0 and up
• File Size: 549.57 KB (562759 Bytes)
• MD5: b66185ec2b9cabf21ffbd4776af779ee
• SHA1: 067f7e347d253cd0476c7935ad6777761c3fd782
• SHA256: c223faf51a23b3c8804cf6ea729d39a82f5e00d015d4256ddc820fb0996d4b1c
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
Yaml Tabular Viewer is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Dina Chiganbayeva, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
vsCode extension for the yaml files with ability to view and edit translations in a tabular form ... Learn More >
How to Install Yaml Tabular Viewer From a VSIX
You can easily install the Yaml Tabular Viewer extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. yaml-tabular-viewer-1.0.4_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Yaml Tabular Viewer Version History