You are about to download the Acli Companion Vsix v0.3.5 file for Visual Studio Code 1.66.0 and up: ACLI Companion, Augments the Appfire CLI (ACLI) with syntax highlighting, documentation, diagnostics, and more. Edit and run ACLI scripts and actions directly from VS Code. ...
Please note that the Acli Companion Vsix file v0.3.5 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: acli-0.3.5_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.3.5
• Requires: VS Code 1.66.0 and up
• File Size: 5.64 MB (5916668 Bytes)
• MD5: 0fbb258c0164496d834981d6162804fd
• SHA1: 3d3dc2c90e586c8737af9891fbc1442b1c0aef52
• SHA256: f04bca7745044c468c80f8d82e8238ea910e04532ba618218622c80c13232116
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Acli Companion is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Acli Companion is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Appfire, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Augments the Appfire CLI (ACLI) with syntax highlighting, documentation, diagnostics, and more. Edit and run ACLI scripts and actions directly from VS Code. ... Learn More >
How to Install Acli Companion From a VSIX
You can easily install the Acli Companion extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. acli-0.3.5_vsixhub.com.vsix).