You are about to download the Fast Folder Structure Vsix v1.1.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.78.0 and up: Fast Folder Structure, Create Quick and Custom Folder Structures ...
Please note that the Fast Folder Structure Vsix file v1.1.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: fast-folder-structure-1.1.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.1.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.78.0 and up
• File Size: 36.59 MB (38367715 Bytes)
• MD5: cfde0f63cb107e6161227c4927ca0fe1
• SHA1: ddf2435bd9cc0997c15dd928c451a52677723d58
• SHA256: fe9e4e97afeb8fac862acc5fd57c514e4ea8eec433e12ce3a5c9abc28959b72b
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Fast Folder Structure is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Fast Folder Structure is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Creatlydev, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Create Quick and Custom Folder Structures ... Learn More >
How to Install Fast Folder Structure From a VSIX
You can easily install the Fast Folder Structure extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. fast-folder-structure-1.1.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).