You are about to download the Silver Light Vsix v0.2.16 file for Visual Studio Code 1.51.0 and up: Silver Light, VSCode Silver Theme ...
Please note that the Silver Light Vsix file v0.2.16 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: silver-light-0.2.16_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.2.16
• Requires: VS Code 1.51.0 and up
• File Size: 1.73 MB (1811239 Bytes)
• MD5: e4a2b6b527298b563d3d11c5b019210b
• SHA1: ad64e00735ed6a9dc7a91e40bf5241c0a1a8402c
• SHA256: 38b70819afc133b7fb80032dea45884d431b255747b3720149d156be865f66ec
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Silver Light is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Silver Light is a freeware extension for VS Code published by ianbalijawa, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
VSCode Silver Theme ... Learn More >
How to Install Silver Light From a VSIX
You can easily install the Silver Light extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. silver-light-0.2.16_vsixhub.com.vsix).