You are about to download the AutoCopyrighter Vsix v0.1.3 file for Visual Studio Code 1.35.0 and up: AutoCopyrighter, Automates the process of including your copyright and license in your code. ...
Please note that the AutoCopyrighter Vsix file v0.1.3 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: autocopyrighter-0.1.3_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.1.3
• Requires: VS Code 1.35.0 and up
• File Size: 222.12 KB (227452 Bytes)
• MD5: e71b82279b25f90ecf8fb8bafd229d61
• SHA1: a1699522c87f8cf601450a24084640f9d502bb85
• SHA256: c96c0d54238fff15897eb3cb9bae347b349f24b4b5890b12ea2ccbaa37cba40b
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also AutoCopyrighter is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
AutoCopyrighter is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Erazem Kokot, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Automates the process of including your copyright and license in your code. ... Learn More >
How to Install AutoCopyrighter From a VSIX
You can easily install the AutoCopyrighter extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. autocopyrighter-0.1.3_vsixhub.com.vsix).