You are about to download the OpenRefactor AI Vsix v1.1.2 file for Visual Studio Code 1.78.0 and up: OpenRefactor AI, Use OpenAI to refactor your code ✨ Perform complex refactors on on any programming language with the power of LLMs 🚀 ...
Please note that the OpenRefactor AI Vsix file v1.1.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: openrefactorai-1.1.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.1.2
• Requires: VS Code 1.78.0 and up
• File Size: 85.71 KB (87770 Bytes)
• MD5: dace0d2f2ec66b83042520ee6e1f122f
• SHA1: 5e565ad9539184f6b2972bda9cefff99170766b0
• SHA256: a00e9488d97e4449f3c8ce839582437aaccfd0527c7b72254472f4232c66cad4
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also OpenRefactor AI is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
OpenRefactor AI is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Gabriel Grinberg, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Use OpenAI to refactor your code ✨ Perform complex refactors on on any programming language with the power of LLMs 🚀 ... Learn More >
How to Install OpenRefactor AI From a VSIX
You can easily install the OpenRefactor AI extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. openrefactorai-1.1.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).