You are about to download the Copy File To Chat Vsix v0.0.7 file for Visual Studio Code 1.78.0 and up: Copy file to chat, Copy the content of a file to the github copilot chat window. ...
Please note that the Copy File To Chat Vsix file v0.0.7 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: copy-file-to-chat-0.0.7_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.7
• Requires: VS Code 1.78.0 and up
• File Size: 103.46 KB (105944 Bytes)
• MD5: dd6e04de719a5619f043bb9b11096b3b
• SHA1: 09b2559be0c9c90c086b93078901b7ed3a0ba46f
• SHA256: 5351806c407db1aa4a90348c527f9ee74c490eb874163a8e00c1b4066e335ec9
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
Copy File To Chat is a freeware extension for VS Code published by mikeedjones, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Copy the content of a file to the github copilot chat window. ... Learn More >
How to Install Copy File To Chat From a VSIX
You can easily install the Copy File To Chat extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. copy-file-to-chat-0.0.7_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Copy File To Chat Version History