You are about to download the Stardew Valley Icon Theme Vsix v0.0.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.78.0 and up: Stardew Valley Icon Theme, Stardew Valley Icon Theme for VS Code. ...
Please note that the Stardew Valley Icon Theme Vsix file v0.0.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: stardew-valley-icon-theme-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.78.0 and up
• File Size: 209.10 KB (214123 Bytes)
• MD5: b09754e0628012a1cddf4f82abb8bc99
• SHA1: df8b9647fcb1a4bd10ecdc66633c55af305b13f7
• SHA256: 6e074e491aa63c794a5f4d6e1e33d69b96a4ec55af6e5510f29dc7ecf8a07577
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Stardew Valley Icon Theme is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Stardew Valley Icon Theme is a freeware extension for VS Code published by NqMax, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Stardew Valley Icon Theme for VS Code. ... Learn More >
How to Install Stardew Valley Icon Theme From a VSIX
You can easily install the Stardew Valley Icon Theme extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. stardew-valley-icon-theme-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).