You are about to download the VSC Live Share (Pocketbase) Vsix v1.4.2 file for Visual Studio Code 1.33.0 and up: VSC Live Share (Pocketbase), Access other local VSC Live Share sessions by using PocketBase ...
Please note that the VSC Live Share (Pocketbase) Vsix file v1.4.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vsc-live-share-pocketbase-1.4.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.4.2
• Requires: VS Code 1.33.0 and up
• File Size: 577.80 KB (591670 Bytes)
• MD5: c56c0d7998aff82b692e49194f9b35b3
• SHA1: 1baac963d80fd07e8abea13215366b1df822dddd
• SHA256: fcf0a14ebddbb0b7a569d69491c2babd7dc51931a8fffc0d2c3a774900f8f363
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
VSC Live Share (Pocketbase) is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Scott Pritchard, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Access other local VSC Live Share sessions by using PocketBase ... Learn More >
How to Install VSC Live Share (Pocketbase) From a VSIX
You can easily install the VSC Live Share (Pocketbase) extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vsc-live-share-pocketbase-1.4.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).
VSC Live Share (Pocketbase) Version History