You are about to download the Spec Data Vsix v1.5.4 file for Visual Studio Code 1.78.0 and up: spec data, spec data file support for VS Code ...
Please note that the Spec Data Vsix file v1.5.4 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: spec-data-1.5.4_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.5.4
• Requires: VS Code 1.78.0 and up
• File Size: 767.79 KB (786221 Bytes)
• MD5: 27bff96746acaddb017d508714a3bb30
• SHA1: 25a3e9c70b23706c363c2a944ff4e15a5890cf69
• SHA256: 16e8d02da2211593ab41c2283da7399d0fba0a9c1254370880ffbdf55e8f6e22
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Spec Data is included in these tags:
⋅ Amptek MCA ⋅ chiplot ⋅ CSV (numeric columns) ⋅ CSV (numeric rows) ⋅ csv-column ⋅ csv-row ⋅ data acquisition ⋅ DP5 Digital Pulse Processor Multichannel Analyzers ⋅ dppmca ⋅ instrument control ⋅ keybindings ⋅ spec data ⋅ spec scan ⋅ spec Standard Data Format ⋅ spec-data ⋅ synchrotron ⋅ X-ray diffraction
What Does The Extension Do
Spec Data is a freeware extension for VS Code published by fujidana, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
spec data file support for VS Code ... Learn More >
How to Install Spec Data From a VSIX
You can easily install the Spec Data extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. spec-data-1.5.4_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Spec Data Version History