You are about to download the Bass Vsix v1.0.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.76.0 and up: Bass, Extension for programming for Snes, Sega Genesis, Nes, among many other old consoles using the Bass assembler. ...
Please note that the Bass Vsix file v1.0.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: bass-vscode-1.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.76.0 and up
• File Size: 1.29 MB (1354070 Bytes)
• MD5: ab7ab2e224557e4799fe87f3b9dca86e
• SHA1: abf0aa4e5684a4cf333afffdc660df26eb81711c
• SHA256: 66542785b97f933d37e7892327c0ff6c41925b7c3f3ce048fa690b4d607dc6af
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Bass is included in these tags:
⋅ assembly ⋅ bass ⋅ bass-famicom ⋅ bass-genesis ⋅ bass-md ⋅ bass-megadrive ⋅ bass-nes ⋅ bass-segagenesis ⋅ bass-snes ⋅ famicom ⋅ mega drive ⋅ nes ⋅ sega genesis ⋅ snes ⋅ super famicom ⋅ super nintendo
What Does The Extension Do
Bass is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Douglas Gameiro Diniz, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Extension for programming for Snes, Sega Genesis, Nes, among many other old consoles using the Bass assembler. ... Learn More >
How to Install Bass From a VSIX
You can easily install the Bass extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. bass-vscode-1.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).