You are about to download the Projects+ Todo+ Vsix v1.6.10 file for Visual Studio Code 1.25.0 and up: Bird's-eye view over your projects, view all your todo files aggregated into one. ...
Please note that the Projects+ Todo+ Vsix file v1.6.10 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vscode-projects-plus-todo-plus-1.6.10_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.6.10
• Requires: VS Code 1.25.0 and up
• File Size: 13.01 MB (13639134 Bytes)
• MD5: 08112889ab81233cb0f1cf0350de37b4
• SHA1: be2db3266d0aa14b09e354b0a52410e37938a671
• SHA256: 73860cff5bd180a591fa4f9ba0222b6a4f38739caa82c66b1f6530d281e3c2bf
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Projects+ Todo+ is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Projects+ Todo+ is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Fabio Spampinato, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Bird's-eye view over your projects, view all your todo files aggregated into one. , Bird's-eye view over your projects, view all your todo files aggregated into one. ... Learn More >
How to Install Projects+ Todo+ From a VSIX
You can easily install the Projects+ Todo+ extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-projects-plus-todo-plus-1.6.10_vsixhub.com.vsix).