You are about to download the Nvidia Monitor Vsix v23.7.6 file for Visual Studio Code 1.25.0 and up: Nvidia Monitor, Displays Nvidia GPU usage in status bar. ...
Please note that the Nvidia Monitor Vsix file v23.7.6 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: nvidia-monitor-23.7.6_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 23.7.6
• Requires: VS Code 1.25.0 and up
• File Size: 190.96 KB (195539 Bytes)
• MD5: ccf684df7f81b39fb87206f882fafeb9
• SHA1: b56da31af8dcd497d85fc5aa4e352060f9d36701
• SHA256: 64b5cdcc2e04edc1f46919858511c599519282b2b05e9a70e2bda8ce47c463bf
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
Nvidia Monitor is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Zirui Wang, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Displays Nvidia GPU usage in status bar. ... Learn More >
How to Install Nvidia Monitor From a VSIX
You can easily install the Nvidia Monitor extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. nvidia-monitor-23.7.6_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Nvidia Monitor Version History