You are about to download the VLBI File Types Vsix v1.0.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.0.0 and up: VLBI File Types, Language support for several Very Long Baseline Interferometry (VLBI) file types ...
Please note that the VLBI File Types Vsix file v1.0.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vlbi-file-types-1.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.0.0 and up
• File Size: 22.96 KB (23514 Bytes)
• MD5: 9d66c11ea79eafc2a482e33b22f738af
• SHA1: baea2a0c4d712db22316a9e9831ba93a14f71a6f
• SHA256: ed0ec7faa6b365572c6d75b8ed5af5c3fc7ab388c3c7837f36b429e051ceafa1
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also VLBI File Types is included in these tags:
⋅ DiFX Config ⋅ DiFX V2D ⋅ difx_conf ⋅ difx_v2d ⋅ HOPS CF ⋅ hops_cf ⋅ VLBI Analysis Centers (ac-codes.txt) ⋅ VLBI Catalog ⋅ VLBI Correlation Report ⋅ VLBI Master Schedule ⋅ VLBI SKED ⋅ VLBI Stations (m.stations or stations.m) ⋅ VLBI Stations (ns-codes.txt) ⋅ VLBI VEX ⋅ vlbi_accodes ⋅ vlbi_cat ⋅ vlbi_corr ⋅ vlbi_master_schedule ⋅ vlbi_nscodes ⋅ vlbi_sked ⋅ vlbi_stations ⋅ vlbi_vex
What Does The Extension Do
VLBI File Types is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Haftings, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Language support for several Very Long Baseline Interferometry (VLBI) file types ... Learn More >
How to Install VLBI File Types From a VSIX
You can easily install the VLBI File Types extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vlbi-file-types-1.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).