You are about to download the BaseX Tools Vsix v0.1.14 file for Visual Studio Code 1.76.0 and up: BaseX tools, BaseX tools: XQuery, XML, XPath Tools for Visual Studio Code ...
Please note that the BaseX Tools Vsix file v0.1.14 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vscode-basex-0.1.14_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.1.14
• Requires: VS Code 1.76.0 and up
• File Size: 443.83 KB (454478 Bytes)
• MD5: 49ebdaea6912fdbeeca409f1074034da
• SHA1: b0982dbd1c5f3b332fa2bc8915c76652d373a94b
• SHA256: 570a19b796a9395bac5b9c7ec851cec9a8492b2bef80bf9d50e9919c69022575
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also BaseX Tools is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
BaseX Tools is a freeware extension for VS Code published by quodatum, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
BaseX tools: XQuery, XML, XPath Tools for Visual Studio Code ... Learn More >
How to Install BaseX Tools From a VSIX
You can easily install the BaseX Tools extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-basex-0.1.14_vsixhub.com.vsix).
BaseX Tools Version History