You are about to download the CSS Triggers Vsix v0.14.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.45.1 and up: css-triggers, Adds cost indicator to css properties in the form of inline decorations ...
Please note that the CSS Triggers Vsix file v0.14.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: csstriggers-0.14.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.14.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.45.1 and up
• File Size: 391.76 KB (401158 Bytes)
• MD5: 9a18acdb8b733d5dd53660f0df423834
• SHA1: e2901cb842718eceef2ba158354952ac67b8f1ad
• SHA256: faa2c4a629d3e5668b1b4c877d13a72e08a97c61025fda0a46549319d6b4a1ec
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also CSS Triggers is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
CSS Triggers is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Kiss Tamás, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Adds cost indicator to css properties in the form of inline decorations ... Learn More >
How to Install CSS Triggers From a VSIX
You can easily install the CSS Triggers extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. csstriggers-0.14.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).
CSS Triggers Version History