You are about to download the Genscript Vsix v0.1.5 file for Visual Studio Code 1.30.0 and up: genscript, GenScript syntax highlighting ...
Please note that the Genscript Vsix file v0.1.5 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: genscript-0.1.5_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.1.5
• Requires: VS Code 1.30.0 and up
• File Size: 287.22 KB (294117 Bytes)
• MD5: c31801568ea7a15b34e0571f81d7c906
• SHA1: 030efd599d53e1106e7152d437f32b531f5188b2
• SHA256: f4a1a58bd2a6380d42275ec932d76fd73f5ac03524a8d15cd2abec15f06a53d0
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Genscript is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Genscript is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Nicola Zanardi, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
GenScript syntax highlighting ... Learn More >
How to Install Genscript From a VSIX
You can easily install the Genscript extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. genscript-0.1.5_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Genscript Version History