You are about to download the CobiSymbolOutline Vsix v3.0.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.46.0 and up: A symbol outline tree provider for VSCode ...
Please note that the CobiSymbolOutline Vsix file v3.0.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: cobi-symbol-outline-3.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 3.0.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.46.0 and up
• File Size: 818.34 KB (837981 Bytes)
• MD5: 85d175786593ebb1cbdd694219503c38
• SHA1: b8b9a7fb7b7d96b705523bc27f29be37789dda96
• SHA256: 9d8bc2f23fae2eb4b2eca2f7dcaac50ef3891e76a14b7379b09d88508ed034a5
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
CobiSymbolOutline is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Lars Mueller, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
A symbol outline tree provider for VSCode ... Learn More >
How to Install CobiSymbolOutline From a VSIX
You can easily install the CobiSymbolOutline extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. cobi-symbol-outline-3.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).
CobiSymbolOutline Version History