You are about to download the Anki Editor Vsix v1.0.3 file for Visual Studio Code 1.74.0 and up: Anki Editor, Edit Anki card templates in Visual Studio Code with syntax highlighting and intellisense. ...
Please note that the Anki Editor Vsix file v1.0.3 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: anki-editor-1.0.3_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.3
• Requires: VS Code 1.74.0 and up
• File Size: 2.64 MB (2771173 Bytes)
• MD5: 25245fef40734ec422597d6697031535
• SHA1: d335a67ddf42cbeb63925945f1f90f27a634baa8
• SHA256: 2a2cc1cb568c5b8a4863745e3549bc6c987a2b0573ff42c1de01652e8fd519af
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Anki Editor is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Anki Editor is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Pedro Bronsveld, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Edit Anki card templates in Visual Studio Code with syntax highlighting and intellisense. ... Learn More >
How to Install Anki Editor From a VSIX
You can easily install the Anki Editor extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. anki-editor-1.0.3_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Anki Editor Version History