You are about to download the Red Vsix v0.4.4 file for Visual Studio Code 1.48.0 and up: Red, Syntax Coloring, Intellisense, Snippets and more ...
Please note that the Red Vsix file v0.4.4 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: red-0.4.4_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.4.4
• Requires: VS Code 1.48.0 and up
• File Size: 187.89 KB (192397 Bytes)
• MD5: 28222d27ceb4919a7d57855442dccb98
• SHA1: e8e62bd6905ff21ddc9b644d1bfe154f5e5a4cfa
• SHA256: f873e149b17a7ca2c0970624c48c3538e8581d9dffe40d0aa8718995902e2c9f
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Red is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Red is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Fullstack Technologies Limited, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Syntax Coloring, Intellisense, Snippets and more ... Learn More >
How to Install Red From a VSIX
You can easily install the Red extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. red-0.4.4_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Red Version History