You are about to download the AVA Test Explorer Vsix v0.4.1 file for Visual Studio Code >=1.23.0 and up: Run your AVA tests in the Sidebar of Visual Studio Code ...
Please note that the AVA Test Explorer Vsix file v0.4.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vscode-ava-test-adapter-0.4.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.4.1
• Requires: VS Code >=1.23.0 and up
• File Size: 247.71 KB (253652 Bytes)
• MD5: 6a1f32185607988d64ddfe61f77d63f3
• SHA1: 6f215576816a2b21676d98306bdfdb0b44abc1d4
• SHA256: 3e424912982db4d6a6748ff0bdda7ce8ec57a0fc2b9053a6b9137000725605bb
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also AVA Test Explorer is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
AVA Test Explorer is a freeware extension for VS Code published by James Adam Armstrong, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Run your AVA tests in the Sidebar of Visual Studio Code , AVA Test Adapter for VSCode Test Explorer. ... Learn More >
How to Install AVA Test Explorer From a VSIX
You can easily install the AVA Test Explorer extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-ava-test-adapter-0.4.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).
AVA Test Explorer Version History