You are about to download the Experimental Tree Sitter Vsix v0.2.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.15.0 and up: Syntax highlighting based on Tree-sitter ...
Please note that the Experimental Tree Sitter Vsix file v0.2.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: experimental-tree-sitter-0.2.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.2.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.15.0 and up
• File Size: 1.74 MB (1824056 Bytes)
• MD5: 630291f269ed4ba9627ed7754be1b493
• SHA1: 55154e98853c6f6438445945ce6c189cad5f343f
• SHA256: 4df415044329531b9c921368bbbd1ec344a92753038d327abdbda957f4670adb
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Experimental Tree Sitter is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Experimental Tree Sitter is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Jeff Hykin, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Syntax highlighting based on Tree-sitter , The hub for getting a VS Code Tree Sitter working ... Learn More >
How to Install Experimental Tree Sitter From a VSIX
You can easily install the Experimental Tree Sitter extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. experimental-tree-sitter-0.2.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).