You are about to download the CD Repo Vsix v0.0.9 file for Visual Studio Code 1.38.0 and up: Changes the terminal directory to the selected repository folder. ...
Please note that the CD Repo Vsix file v0.0.9 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: cd-repo-0.0.9_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.9
• Requires: VS Code 1.38.0 and up
• File Size: 8.37 KB (8570 Bytes)
• MD5: 21d3b3a9bf5935c745f9847dcac18922
• SHA1: afa09a99a818a43a1828bb43e544b451f40bc824
• SHA256: f71e56dc2abbdfb7baaca788f6e2cc622e21db2d8bff3353ddaa1f2274f4e050
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also CD Repo is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
CD Repo is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Logerfo, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Changes the terminal directory to the selected repository folder. , Right click in a repository in the Source Control Manager tab and click in "CD Repo" to change your terminal directory to its location. ... Learn More >
How to Install CD Repo From a VSIX
You can easily install the CD Repo extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. cd-repo-0.0.9_vsixhub.com.vsix).
CD Repo Version History