You are about to download the Project Structure Generator Vsix v0.1.2 file for Visual Studio Code 1.77.0 and up: Project Structure Generator, Generate a .text file describing the file structure of the active project ...
Please note that the Project Structure Generator Vsix file v0.1.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: project-structure-0.1.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.1.2
• Requires: VS Code 1.77.0 and up
• File Size: 6.82 KB (6988 Bytes)
• MD5: a502b3aa44229c16171cdb6ef6eb69e0
• SHA1: 66cddb5a6480f59fa31ddacee3f1ac7f67f2d1d3
• SHA256: 544fed1d50ee6c0c64f36376f90b5262efcdc2383fd29abd2ab7c4abb9ae4091
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
Project Structure Generator is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Kei Sugiyama, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Generate a .text file describing the file structure of the active project ... Learn More >
How to Install Project Structure Generator From a VSIX
You can easily install the Project Structure Generator extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. project-structure-0.1.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Project Structure Generator Version History