Sparse Crates 0.1.0 Vsix File Free Download
A Free Programming Languages Extension By citreae535 (citreae535)
Downloads: 0 Updated: March 23, 2023
You are about to download the Sparse Crates Vsix v0.1.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.72.0 and up: Sparse Crates, Helps Rust developers spot outdated dependencies in `Cargo.toml` manifest files. Supports crates.io, alternate registries, and crates.io mirrors that offers the sparse protocol. ...
Please note that the Sparse Crates Vsix file v0.1.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: sparse-crates-0.1.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.1.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.72.0 and up
• File Size: 142.67 KB (146094 Bytes)
• MD5: 7ae47af312b64404524de2f782716d6d
• SHA1: 253c8d293928062d7a6babf2ecc07102cc780b62
• SHA256: 203bbe5306a31fe8814b62568b6d0524f3b50f75df0dff2088d7b2300da2ca85
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Sparse Crates is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Sparse Crates is a freeware extension for VS Code published by citreae535, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Helps Rust developers spot outdated dependencies in `Cargo.toml` manifest files. Supports crates.io, alternate registries, and crates.io mirrors that offers the sparse protocol. ... Learn More >
How to Install Sparse Crates From a VSIX
You can easily install the Sparse Crates extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. sparse-crates-0.1.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).