Algol 60 Syntax Highlighter 0.5.3 Vsix File Free Download
A Free Programming Languages Extension By TrisTOON (TrisTOON)
Downloads: 0 Updated: March 21, 2023
You are about to download the Algol 60 Syntax Highlighter Vsix v0.5.3 file for Visual Studio Code 1.44.0 and up: Algol 60 syntax highlighter, Algol 60 language support in Atom, Pulsar and Visual Studio Code ...
Please note that the Algol 60 Syntax Highlighter Vsix file v0.5.3 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: language-algol60-0.5.3_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.5.3
• Requires: VS Code 1.44.0 and up
• File Size: 180.13 KB (184449 Bytes)
• MD5: 12a3bd67e18989dbd398bc69859d89a0
• SHA1: 08b5c3a36ca2872475da70ad05f0c98a291190fb
• SHA256: ec620de8c7a9ddfc348aff08de4c93c99dea472dc1d5d6ffaa7dfedb78c066e9
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Algol 60 Syntax Highlighter is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Algol 60 Syntax Highlighter is a freeware extension for VS Code published by TrisTOON, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Algol 60 language support in Atom, Pulsar and Visual Studio Code ... Learn More >
How to Install Algol 60 Syntax Highlighter From a VSIX
You can easily install the Algol 60 Syntax Highlighter extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. language-algol60-0.5.3_vsixhub.com.vsix).