You are about to download the HP Procurve Config Syntax Vsix v1.1.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.24.0 and up: Syntax highlighting for HP/Aruba Procurve switch configurations ...
Please note that the HP Procurve Config Syntax Vsix file v1.1.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vscode-procurve-syntax-1.1.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.1.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.24.0 and up
• File Size: 459.79 KB (470826 Bytes)
• MD5: 1bd1bbf9b1d4958f459112f932a24970
• SHA1: f22e9cd2ace4f0889f765b94f90ef61177c4bea8
• SHA256: 77653f9da0278f890c9ca50d11787d8f231a37e1a3b212d264931d2b30386ec0
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also HP Procurve Config Syntax is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
HP Procurve Config Syntax is a freeware extension for VS Code published by andytruett, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Syntax highlighting for HP/Aruba Procurve switch configurations ... Learn More >
How to Install HP Procurve Config Syntax From a VSIX
You can easily install the HP Procurve Config Syntax extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-procurve-syntax-1.1.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).
HP Procurve Config Syntax Version History