You are about to download the Topas Vsix v1.0.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.30.0 and up: Syntax highlighting and VSCode integration for Topas monte carlo parameter files ...
Please note that the Topas Vsix file v1.0.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: topas-1.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.30.0 and up
• File Size: 142.05 KB (145459 Bytes)
• MD5: ba19905e247afdde4438ac1a2897e9df
• SHA1: f310a47b0d65c273e626c71362c0c3b92d91324f
• SHA256: b7cc43c3af32f5d30bb4ad81d9b922a466ddfb5a534f7fd19e961a6664d7777c
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Topas is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Topas is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Samuel Peet, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Syntax highlighting and VSCode integration for Topas monte carlo parameter files , Topas syntax highlighting extension for VS Code ... Learn More >
How to Install Topas From a VSIX
You can easily install the Topas extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. topas-1.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).