You are about to download the Vulcan Theme Vsix v1.5.3 file for Visual Studio Code 1.36.0 and up: A simple dark theme that is pleasant to look at ...
Please note that the Vulcan Theme Vsix file v1.5.3 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vulcan-theme-1.5.3_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.5.3
• Requires: VS Code 1.36.0 and up
• File Size: 1.37 MB (1435507 Bytes)
• MD5: 1f45227c4684e2724756d962c393e301
• SHA1: 48a290b742a476f1860d3ef0d6821a1d9ce2ac71
• SHA256: 31137fa4a9029e45a0dc52b9cd81a5b8516374be92f838e7284fad55fdd07628
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Vulcan Theme is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Vulcan Theme is a freeware extension for VS Code published by TobGr, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
A simple dark theme that is pleasant to look at , A simple dark theme for VS Code 🌋 ... Learn More >
How to Install Vulcan Theme From a VSIX
You can easily install the Vulcan Theme extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vulcan-theme-1.5.3_vsixhub.com.vsix).