You are about to download the Emoji Code Vsix v0.12.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.0.0 and up: Emoji Code, Snippets to insert escaped Emoji code into a variety of languages ...
Please note that the Emoji Code Vsix file v0.12.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: emoji-code-0.12.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.12.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.0.0 and up
• File Size: 589.96 KB (604115 Bytes)
• MD5: 1f3a75825565aca15db2fb86e35db878
• SHA1: 86eba2e7a56b345125aca591d895f65e423e29b0
• SHA256: 40c36ef39a9b2ef0edd18e175fe22414732c57bd2ab10cf06212a1cc3631357b
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Emoji Code is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Emoji Code is a freeware extension for VS Code published by idleberg, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Snippets to insert escaped Emoji code into a variety of languages ... Learn More >
How to Install Emoji Code From a VSIX
You can easily install the Emoji Code extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. emoji-code-0.12.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Emoji Code Version History