Search Dependencies 0.0.1 Vsix File Free Download
A Free Other Extension By Rahul Hirani (RahulHirani)
Downloads: 0 Updated: March 14, 2023
You are about to download the Search Dependencies Vsix v0.0.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.75.1 and up: Search Dependencies, Search for dependencies in all pakages in monorepo ...
Please note that the Search Dependencies Vsix file v0.0.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: search-dependencies-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.75.1 and up
• File Size: 5.15 KB (5273 Bytes)
• MD5: e71a1af58b4ddbb3d374ab025a3519f6
• SHA1: 93a8ca6d7b47aac5190ddfce7d2efd65f2cc9f3b
• SHA256: 2d50be8d07ce8ca99d659b1ef881e16ecaa23a3d3b73ff9cfe186e98b629866e
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
Search Dependencies is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Rahul Hirani, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Search for dependencies in all pakages in monorepo ... Learn More >
How to Install Search Dependencies From a VSIX
You can easily install the Search Dependencies extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. search-dependencies-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).