You are about to download the Conda Wingman Vsix v0.2.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.75.1 and up: Conda Wingman, Help programmers use environments without memorising conda commands. ...
Please note that the Conda Wingman Vsix file v0.2.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: conda-wingman-0.2.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.2.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.75.1 and up
• File Size: 486.53 KB (498207 Bytes)
• MD5: 89b7462f6011f81346d9fbb28aecbd50
• SHA1: 24aed39dfb8092369244c8f9c3c7af8fc73edc28
• SHA256: 6fa52ed37087179a27efad8668c2868c42ba2c0e3d9dcacfc75264b63e1c6abd
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Conda Wingman is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Conda Wingman is a freeware extension for VS Code published by David Saunders, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Help programmers use environments without memorising conda commands. ... Learn More >
How to Install Conda Wingman From a VSIX
You can easily install the Conda Wingman extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. conda-wingman-0.2.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).