You are about to download the Allegory Theme Vsix v0.1.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.27.0 and up: Collection of over 20 light and dark themes ...
Please note that the Allegory Theme Vsix file v0.1.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: allegory-theme-0.1.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.1.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.27.0 and up
• File Size: 1.34 MB (1410100 Bytes)
• MD5: 76e82bf8dcb815cca55625fadd47f8a9
• SHA1: d335edb51c4abe88f4778101786823ea7f984a79
• SHA256: d5863cef07525c8e4bc4da0e7829d8b78ad0887188965a67cd78f094e044b185
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Allegory Theme is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Allegory Theme is a freeware extension for VS Code published by selfrefactor, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Collection of over 20 light and dark themes ... Learn More >
How to Install Allegory Theme From a VSIX
You can easily install the Allegory Theme extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. allegory-theme-0.1.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).