You are about to download the Vencord Companion Vsix v0.1.3 file for Visual Studio Code 1.70.0 and up: Vencord Companion, Vencord Companion is a vscode extension to test Vencord patches & webpack finds right from the comfort of your IDE ...
Please note that the Vencord Companion Vsix file v0.1.3 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vencord-companion-0.1.3_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.1.3
• Requires: VS Code 1.70.0 and up
• File Size: 958.00 KB (980990 Bytes)
• MD5: a360be3754d4e27de0bdfe37b4a1227b
• SHA1: 76621ad6ecd56e6b8f37fb9d86a0d087359257ae
• SHA256: 9854440646f703deb7a5a1ec3e115a60b7c87c8ea0d17f46bbd45502d5e100e4
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Vencord Companion is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Vencord Companion is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Vendicated, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Vencord Companion is a vscode extension to test Vencord patches & webpack finds right from the comfort of your IDE ... Learn More >
How to Install Vencord Companion From a VSIX
You can easily install the Vencord Companion extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vencord-companion-0.1.3_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Vencord Companion Version History