You are about to download the Endjin.RecommendedPractices.Build Vsix v1.3.10 file for Visual Studio Code 1.76.0 and up: Endjin.RecommendedPractices.Build, Snippets for use with the Endjin.RecommendedPractices.Build PowerShell module ...
Please note that the Endjin.RecommendedPractices.Build Vsix file v1.3.10 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: endjin-recommendedpractices-build-1.3.10_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.3.10
• Requires: VS Code 1.76.0 and up
• File Size: 14.73 KB (15081 Bytes)
• MD5: 21466703d59a49cd450450c8e6638f9a
• SHA1: 797a5263f838d32357b243ee4bf0946cec6eb5dd
• SHA256: 5dabf3bca8afe2fb81d29ce3e4e6375a435913b0a3e91cbcc7959713c4c77dca
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Endjin.RecommendedPractices.Build is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Endjin.RecommendedPractices.Build is a freeware extension for VS Code published by endjin, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Snippets for use with the Endjin.RecommendedPractices.Build PowerShell module ... Learn More >
How to Install Endjin.RecommendedPractices.Build From a VSIX
You can easily install the Endjin.RecommendedPractices.Build extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. endjin-recommendedpractices-build-1.3.10_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Endjin.RecommendedPractices.Build Version History