You are about to download the My ExtensionCollection Vsix v0.0.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.34.0 and up: My collection of VS-Code extensions ...
Please note that the My ExtensionCollection Vsix file v0.0.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vscode-extension-collection-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.34.0 and up
• File Size: 6.17 KB (6316 Bytes)
• MD5: 732e1539e134a8141a895236fcbbca7b
• SHA1: 3457a025691bfb1c0c1412220f287cd07fbbd8b6
• SHA256: e2651381397da494a78a9d5dc475b4ea44f5697e31f4665236b0fb54a592a9a2
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also My ExtensionCollection is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
My ExtensionCollection is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Yves Deweerdt, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
My collection of VS-Code extensions , An extension pack for VSCode ... Learn More >
How to Install My ExtensionCollection From a VSIX
You can easily install the My ExtensionCollection extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-extension-collection-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).