You are about to download the ReactIon Vsix v0.1.4 file for Visual Studio Code 1.31.0 and up: ReactION-BETA, React Component Visualizer for VS Code ...
Please note that the ReactIon Vsix file v0.1.4 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: ReactION-0.1.4_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.1.4
• Requires: VS Code 1.31.0 and up
• File Size: 9.10 MB (9543473 Bytes)
• MD5: 864ffc98b8738f7c66ebed77c2dcb43b
• SHA1: cc3757e8d46673cbbffd500efb232b133107b6d7
• SHA256: 1eff4fd6eafea26997b8b985dce562466ae432ec503c46c316ec593fa01c2238
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also ReactIon is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
ReactIon is a freeware extension for VS Code published by ReactION-js, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
React Component Visualizer for VS Code , Dedicated React IDE in VS Code 🤟 ... Learn More >
How to Install ReactIon From a VSIX
You can easily install the ReactIon extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. ReactION-0.1.4_vsixhub.com.vsix).