You are about to download the Quick Media Vsix v1.0.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.76.0 and up: Quick Media, An extension to write the media queries in short way ...
Please note that the Quick Media Vsix file v1.0.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: quickmedia-1.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.76.0 and up
• File Size: 2.18 MB (2283362 Bytes)
• MD5: aa296de1629f74213a2c767be0acb900
• SHA1: 0173935468989aef31878247d5cb67eea26281cb
• SHA256: 9e764837d37a8ae18f68f02677119a35a373d0f4d2f15e6ec498f93682f53815
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Quick Media is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Quick Media is a freeware extension for VS Code published by YK911, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
An extension to write the media queries in short way ... Learn More >
How to Install Quick Media From a VSIX
You can easily install the Quick Media extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. quickmedia-1.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Quick Media Version History