You are about to download the Combine Files Vsix v2.0.5 file for Visual Studio Code 1.25.0 and up: Create a single combined output file from several input files. ...
Please note that the Combine Files Vsix file v2.0.5 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vscode-combine-scripts-2.0.5_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 2.0.5
• Requires: VS Code 1.25.0 and up
• File Size: 175.11 KB (179310 Bytes)
• MD5: c604ff859643eec56300fa552a88ee05
• SHA1: 8c037d9a18fcb6a94dff96eb703fb010ff1b1100
• SHA256: 595d5344a2edc744a7accd83c4f4d38588a9427bc49025ae6e85787a409522a8
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
Combine Files is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Bateleur IO, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Create a single combined output file from several input files. , Creates a single combined script from several SQL files. ... Learn More >
How to Install Combine Files From a VSIX
You can easily install the Combine Files extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-combine-scripts-2.0.5_vsixhub.com.vsix).