You are about to download the Terminal Manager Vsix v1.0.6 file for Visual Studio Code 1.34.0 and up: Choose which terminal to use in single click and switch between multiple terminals. ...
Please note that the Terminal Manager Vsix file v1.0.6 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: terminal-manager-1.0.6_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.6
• Requires: VS Code 1.34.0 and up
• File Size: 14.01 KB (14342 Bytes)
• MD5: f7290257fbad1337264d7efbd284d769
• SHA1: f27bbcf8efc33fd7088c2321f479528494ca8374
• SHA256: 1016547d5d2a4cbd9c682b0772d5394a630783a36aae5d9542adbfe76339226c
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Terminal Manager is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Terminal Manager is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Saurabh Daware, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Choose which terminal to use in single click and switch between multiple terminals. , VSCode Extension to manage Terminals. Lets you add multiple optional terminals and easily switch through them. 🎉 ... Learn More >
How to Install Terminal Manager From a VSIX
You can easily install the Terminal Manager extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. terminal-manager-1.0.6_vsixhub.com.vsix).