You are about to download the Material Gecko Vsix v2.1.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.27.0 and up: Another material theme for fancy italic fonts ...
Please note that the Material Gecko Vsix file v2.1.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: material-gecko-2.1.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 2.1.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.27.0 and up
• File Size: 464.37 KB (475517 Bytes)
• MD5: b056b282da9693a014a4f87a841a435c
• SHA1: 8cb59fb21bbca81c10ce64ddb368d920a379c8ba
• SHA256: ef20de34e2e51578ca511330f47c03b31b780ca39c2afa3ee220a9205dfa5861
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Material Gecko is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Material Gecko is a freeware extension for VS Code published by carlos-rgl, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Another material theme for fancy italic fonts ... Learn More >
How to Install Material Gecko From a VSIX
You can easily install the Material Gecko extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. material-gecko-2.1.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).