You are about to download the GitHub Dark Palenight Vsix v1.7.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.75.0 and up: GitHub Dark Palenight, GitHub dark application theme with Palenight syntax highlighting. ...
Please note that the GitHub Dark Palenight Vsix file v1.7.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: github-dark-palenight-1.7.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.7.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.75.0 and up
• File Size: 16.09 KB (16480 Bytes)
• MD5: 525987ddedf5ad31279dddc94ef38b20
• SHA1: ccd3f968196d80f7984a8f4e536d60dfa7a5788f
• SHA256: d4daa704d4c4d2c4b79a52e3d85c759259138c1d9059fa83dacaff6faf9917e3
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also GitHub Dark Palenight is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
GitHub Dark Palenight is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Connor Abbas, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
GitHub dark application theme with Palenight syntax highlighting. ... Learn More >
How to Install GitHub Dark Palenight From a VSIX
You can easily install the GitHub Dark Palenight extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. github-dark-palenight-1.7.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).
GitHub Dark Palenight Version History