NPM Scripts Menu 1.1.0 Vsix File Free Download
A Free Other Extension By RealDebugg (RealDebugg)
Downloads: 0 Updated: February 6, 2023
You are about to download the NPM Scripts Menu Vsix v1.1.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.44.0 and up: NPM Scripts Menu, Adds a quick view which works similar to the npm menu in WebStorm. It shows all scripts defined in the package.json file of your project and allows you to run them with a single click. ...
Please note that the NPM Scripts Menu Vsix file v1.1.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vsc-nodecmd-1.1.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.1.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.44.0 and up
• File Size: 2.92 MB (3066736 Bytes)
• MD5: aaf350fd6b50c91cb258c5ba54c9ab67
• SHA1: 7b2fb67855f78d0dcd295abbfe87e81f8ce9d257
• SHA256: 1e32122ee804bf54a68ee1d9b059ced3a91991b5c8b4f803fde1dfbf66714e38
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also NPM Scripts Menu is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
NPM Scripts Menu is a freeware extension for VS Code published by RealDebugg, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Adds a quick view which works similar to the npm menu in WebStorm. It shows all scripts defined in the package.json file of your project and allows you to run them with a single click. ... Learn More >
How to Install NPM Scripts Menu From a VSIX
You can easily install the NPM Scripts Menu extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vsc-nodecmd-1.1.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).