.NET Containerizer 0.0.20 Vsix File Free Download
A Free Other Extension By Tim Heuer (TimHeuer)
Downloads: 0 Updated: February 3, 2023
You are about to download the .NET Containerizer Vsix v0.0.20 file for Visual Studio Code 1.72.0 and up: .NET Containerizer, Takes a single .NET project and creates an OCS-compliant container image and pushes to a registry. ...
Please note that the .NET Containerizer Vsix file v0.0.20 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: dotnet-containerizer-0.0.20_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.20
• Requires: VS Code 1.72.0 and up
• File Size: 22.81 KB (23354 Bytes)
• MD5: 87bbd2b8559e122784169c602bbbf921
• SHA1: 79fd1ca5034c9e4cd1eb9b68ddbbdc943f4b2f13
• SHA256: 33eafe4d09934c163da0da0b6479673743354ede8431e1cd151e2372285b30e3
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also .NET Containerizer is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
.NET Containerizer is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Tim Heuer, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Takes a single .NET project and creates an OCS-compliant container image and pushes to a registry. ... Learn More >
How to Install .NET Containerizer From a VSIX
You can easily install the .NET Containerizer extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. dotnet-containerizer-0.0.20_vsixhub.com.vsix).