You are about to download the Copy-Relative-Path Vsix v1.0.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.33.1 and up: copy-relative-path, Help you copy the relative path of the current file. ...
Please note that the Copy-Relative-Path Vsix file v1.0.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: copy-relative-path-1.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.33.1 and up
• File Size: 482.72 KB (494308 Bytes)
• MD5: f8e81bb8b3a83cb04d9cba422ce7e142
• SHA1: cdcacc9b13b65ff14566c061f2ad67bc44690164
• SHA256: 3df3b41aba156473ad1a3b20700fa7748eb09240dcceee8a32cccc8fd6c73f9e
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Copy-Relative-Path is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Copy-Relative-Path is a freeware extension for VS Code published by MeloGuo, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Help you copy the relative path of the current file. , Copy the relative path in Visual Studio Code. ... Learn More >
How to Install Copy-Relative-Path From a VSIX
You can easily install the Copy-Relative-Path extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. copy-relative-path-1.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).