You are about to download the LDIF Syntax Vsix v0.2.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.19.0 and up: LDIF syntax, Extension for LDIF syntax highlighting ...
Please note that the LDIF Syntax Vsix file v0.2.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: ldif-0.2.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.2.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.19.0 and up
• File Size: 143.04 KB (146475 Bytes)
• MD5: b88f3e5a754460ed3fb40ad86b2b5c45
• SHA1: 161dd313fb5da7fcc4475366e9aca6a9316ab04b
• SHA256: 129e6a82b677a843639b34380cb55192c722d58dae367e872e9d66ef2b2d696c
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also LDIF Syntax is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
LDIF Syntax is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Yosef (Joe) Tavin, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Extension for LDIF syntax highlighting , Visual Studio Code LDIF syntax extension ... Learn More >
How to Install LDIF Syntax From a VSIX
You can easily install the LDIF Syntax extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. ldif-0.2.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).