You are about to download the File-Tree-Generator Vsix v1.1.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.29.1 and up: file-tree-generator, generate tree from directory and files ...
Please note that the File-Tree-Generator Vsix file v1.1.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: file-tree-generator-1.1.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.1.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.29.1 and up
• File Size: 1.93 MB (2027244 Bytes)
• MD5: 954d00c41ecb98216b1c30b421bc2223
• SHA1: 9539688738c4477487e42018ef1f1a9f1533677d
• SHA256: 2ef04214a235faca11574b67d38d8f754bc9de8e0869bf8dc2a2685690d9f119
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
File-Tree-Generator is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Shinotatwu-DS, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
generate tree from directory and files ... Learn More >
How to Install File-Tree-Generator From a VSIX
You can easily install the File-Tree-Generator extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. file-tree-generator-1.1.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).