You are about to download the Black on White Vsix v0.0.2 file for Visual Studio Code 1.37.0 and up: minimal theme ...
Please note that the Black on White Vsix file v0.0.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: black-on-white-0.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.2
• Requires: VS Code 1.37.0 and up
• File Size: 2.31 KB (2363 Bytes)
• MD5: 8d58f89c8bdc52a2b53c36593dfe565c
• SHA1: 07c8ebfe13858d09f8dea129ad321c3b06e6b55d
• SHA256: f944ea6378dd4de96dc4d728fb2674d55dd0c90038542b2eb734eef06f5eeee7
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Black on White is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Black on White is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Pontus, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
minimal theme ... Learn More >
How to Install Black on White From a VSIX
You can easily install the Black on White extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. black-on-white-0.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).