You are about to download the White Light Vsix v1.3.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.71.0 and up: White Light, This theme has a feel of Notion and your favorite Colours like Red Green Blue Pink Purple Orange White ...
Please note that the White Light Vsix file v1.3.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: white-light-1.3.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.3.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.71.0 and up
• File Size: 2.57 MB (2697709 Bytes)
• MD5: f3e80e62712a84742812b43aaf3719a9
• SHA1: efb828890cb12886236884791a0320ffd28e86b9
• SHA256: 9e0780629411a7edb3dab249b5b29217f6569f3b326ecbd5ed43725cc9b0cb99
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also White Light is included in these tags:
⋅ ammar ⋅ Ammar Khan ⋅ Blue ⋅ Clean themes ⋅ Color ⋅ color-theme ⋅ Colour ⋅ Creative ⋅ Green ⋅ monokai ⋅ Orange ⋅ Purple ⋅ Rainbow ⋅ Red ⋅ Shades of Blue ⋅ Shades of Green ⋅ Shades of Orange ⋅ Shades of Purple ⋅ Shades of Rainbow ⋅ Shades of Red ⋅ Shades of White ⋅ Super dark ⋅ theme ⋅ Theme Pack ⋅ themes
What Does The Extension Do
White Light is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Ammar-Khan, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
This theme has a feel of Notion and your favorite Colours like Red Green Blue Pink Purple Orange White ... Learn More >
How to Install White Light From a VSIX
You can easily install the White Light extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. white-light-1.3.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).