You are about to download the Better Powershell Syntax Highlighting Vsix v0.0.2 file for Visual Studio Code 1.37.0 and up: Provides Powershell Syntax Highlighting Enhancements ...
Please note that the Better Powershell Syntax Highlighting Vsix file v0.0.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: better-powershell-syntax-highlighting-0.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.2
• Requires: VS Code 1.37.0 and up
• File Size: 2.71 KB (2780 Bytes)
• MD5: 409d86d2b931b610628593da1a5eaf88
• SHA1: b7c1be27a0d397276ccf79872a56cc900c997aa7
• SHA256: a173fb0bf2c2221e9012f2dd3f181490fc14cc221b22ee98a1d002de1c7c5926
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Better Powershell Syntax Highlighting is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Better Powershell Syntax Highlighting is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Justin Grote, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Provides Powershell Syntax Highlighting Enhancements , Provides Powershell Syntax Highlighting Enhancements for VSCode ... Learn More >
How to Install Better Powershell Syntax Highlighting From a VSIX
You can easily install the Better Powershell Syntax Highlighting extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. better-powershell-syntax-highlighting-0.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).